Get the FLASH PLAYER to view this magazine:

Get Adobe Flash player

- or -

View as HTML version

12 2/2016 Industry Barometer THE NETHERLANDS SUPPLIERS DISTRIBUTORS SALES FORECAST FOR 2016 COMPARED TO 2015 8% 2/2016 37% 29% 3% 3% 8% 13% FOR COMPARISON 1/2016 issue 7% 35% 4% 28% Issue 2/2016 © PSI 2016 Issue 1/2016 11% 11% 1% 1% 1% A positive overall mood still prevails. Issue 2/2016 © PSI 2016 Issue 1/2016 2% 2% 3% 2% 7% 7% SUPPLIERS DISTRIBUTORS 21% 78.9% of Dutch suppliers expect to finish 2016 with sales increases. That percentage Europe-wide is 76.4%. 68.4% of Dutch promotional products distributors expect sales to increase for the current fiscal year. 67.9% said the same in the Europe-wide edition. 2/2016 30% 26% 7% 5% unchanged 0% increased by 1-10% increased by 11-20% increased by 21-50% increased by > 50% FOR COMPARISON 1/2016 issue 15% 21% 28% 18% 7% decreased by 1-10% decreased by 11-20% decreased by 21-50% decreased by > 50%

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28